Minimize Denials and Maximize Collections by Outsourcing Medical Billing Services
MedBillingExperts specializes in providing offshore medical billing services to help healthcare providers maximize profits. With over 13 years of experience in providing medical billing, coding and associated services, we know what it takes to achieve operational excellence and so can determine what type of medical billing services you need and what is important for you to get reimbursed faster and better.
We are now doing over 200,000 Medical Billing Transactions
per month for our clients in USA
Regulatory changes are here to stay, and the easy way to tackle them is to get on top of them. That’s precisely what you get with our medical billing outsourcing services. Being an expert medical billing company, we constantly update our medical billing process to match evolving regulations; hence almost all our claims get accepted on first submission. In the rare case of a denial, we delegate it to a team specializing in denial management to put it on a fast track mode. As a result, quick resolution stands guaranteed.
Comprehensive Range of Medical Billing Outsourcing Services that We Provide
Our clients — including nursing homes, sole physician practices, hospitals and medical centers, home healthcare companies, medical billing companies and physical therapy companies — bank on us to provide following medical billing outsourcing services:
- Fee Schedule review and analysis
- Medical eligibility verification
- Provider Enrollment
- Claim preparation
- Electronic and paper claims submission
- Account receivables management
- Incoming patient calls
- Old account receivables recovery
- Aggressive insurance follow up
- Posting of insurance and patient payments
- Patient statement preparation and mailing
- Denial review and management
- Appeal for low paid claims
- Management reports
End-to-end Medical Billing Process that has Helped Us Capture the Market
Patient Scheduling and Registration
MedBillingExperts provides customized patient scheduling and registration process that works the way you want it to work by providing:
- Personalized schedule templates and appointment types
- User-defined schedule views – by appointment type, location or provider
- Customizable welcome email for new patients
- Automated phone and email appointment reminders and confirmations
Insurance Eligibility Verification
Insurance information of every new patient sent to us is verified and updated as follows:
- Receive patient schedules from the hospital via fax, email or EDI
- Verify patients’ insurance coverage
- Contact patients for additional information
- Update the billing system with eligibility and verification details including member ID, group ID, co-pay information, coverage start and end dates, and so on
MedBillingExperts has put in place an expert team of highly credentialed and experienced coders. All our coders are AAPC certified, have a minimum of five years of experience and are continually working to stay on top of latest changes in the industry. Leveraging this vast repository of expertise, we can provide following medical coding outsourcing services.
- Offshore coding audits
- HCC medical coding
- HCPCS, ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding including ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-AM, ICD-9-CM and CPT-4 medical coding
- Payer specific coding services
- Chart Audits and Code Reviews
Once the insurance verification process is completed and respective codes for diagnosis are assigned, our healthcare billing team moves to the next phase of creating medical claims that adhere to rules pertaining to specific carriers and locations. Claims are usually created within a period of 24 hours.
Medical Claims Audit
The claims are then put through a series of rigorous auditing sessions, which involves extensive testing at various levels. The completed claims then go through the second round of examination for validation of information, including correctness of procedures and diagnoses codes. Only those claims that are error-free go to the next step.
Claim Transmission and Working on Clearing House Rejections
Once the charges are created and their correctness is established, they are filed with the payer electronically. At the clearing houses, the accuracy of information contained in the claims is validated and a report is sent back within 24 hours in case of any inconsistencies. Once we get the report, the inaccuracies in the claims will be rectified and within next 24 hours error-free claims will be resubmitted to the insurance company.
Our experienced team of medical billing and coding experts can carry out all payment posting processes including:
- Payment Posting from Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) to Patient Account
- Indexing of EOBs to patient account
- Analysis of EOBs for under-payment or over-payment
- Reconciliation to Match Payment Posting to Actual Deposits
We track every claim that is denied and present it in a manner that allows fast identification of trends. With this kind of powerful intelligence in hand, we can dramatically drive up the first-time claim acceptance rate and stop the torrent of claim denials.
Some of the key functions of our denial management process are as follows:
- Identifying the root cause of denials – We identify and interpret patterns to quantify the causes of each denials
- Supporting accurate workflow priorities – We collect every piece of information related to denied claims, including status, escalation and correspondence with payers, which will be very helpful in streamlining the recovery process
- Providing timely and accurate statistics – We provide accurate analytics and reports that can go a long way in preventing future denials
- Tracking, prioritizing and appealing denials – We generate appeal letters that adhere to state/ federal rules and provide case citations in favor of the clients appeal
- Avoiding out-of-timely filing
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the resolutions
- Identifying business process improvements to avoid future denials
Account Receivable Recovery
Here our team of AR management experts rigorously tracks all unpaid insurance claims that pass the 30 days bucket and ensure that they are collected, thereby greatly reducing accounts receivable (AR) days. They also ensure that all underpaid claims are processed and paid correctly by the insurance payer, while making sure that all the denied claims are appealed in time.
Patient Follow-Up/Patient Statements
We approach patients regarding pending balances that are due after the claim is processed. Those that receive no responses are moved to collections and the client is notified to take further action.
This is the final and most important step in the medical billing cycle, wherein we persistently follow-up with insurance agencies for final settlement of payments and get the job done within the shortest possible time.
Medical Billing Software Expertise
Hospitals, individual physicians, nursing homes, medical billing companies and other healthcare practices can bank on us to work with following medical billing software:
- COLLOBRATE MD
- Advanced MD
- Eclinical Works (ECW)
- GE Centricity
- Avant MD
Here are Some of the Reasons Why Clients Outsource Medical Billing Services to Us?
Our medical billing outsourcing services are tailored to bring benefits that will drive your business to the fore. We guarantee the following:
- 25% increase in collections in the first few months
- 97% claims paid on first submission
- Significant reductions in A/R days
- Sharp reduction in denials (Minimal financial disruption due to ICD-10)
- Transparent procedures and charges
- 24/7 web-based access
- Multi-specialty expertise
- Complete data security
- Individualized service
- HIPAA compliance
- Zero ICD-10 disruption
If making money leads to profits, so does savings. We gear our medical billing outsourcing services to ensure additional profits through savings. Alongside this, we focus on cutting redundant medical billing and coding costs such as those incurred towards hiring and training staff or due to bottlenecks in operations. All these unique traits set us apart from other medical billing companies.
FAQ’s on Medical Billing Outsourcing Services
What medical billing services does MedBillingExperts provide?
- Pre-certification and verifying insurance
- Capturing patient demographics
- CPT and ICD-9 coding
- Recording charges
- Submitting claims
- Posting payments
- Follow-up on accounts receivables
- Handling denials
What facilities do you offer?
- Daily medical billing and tracking
- Correct claims submission and follow-up
- Re-submitting claims
- Quick payment recovery and financial reporting
- Online financial reports
- Online patient data
- Secure login
- Cash register
- Online pending transaction tracker
- Online appointments scheduler and time manager
- Electronic funds transfer
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- Practice analysis
- Customized forms for registration, sign-in, hospital and office super bills
When you choose MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with an expert medical billing company focused on improving the accuracy and efficiency of your billing process.
today and discover the advantage of outsourcing medical billing and coding tasks to MedBillingExperts.