Transcription Services by Cardiology Experts
MedBillingExperts has extensive experience in helping cardiologists document accurate and timely cardiology reports. We specialize in end-to-end cardiology transcription which includes history and physical examination transcription, consultation transcription, operative reports transcription, discharge summary transcription etc.
As a specialty, cardiology is witnessing complex changes, each spawning new and equally complex procedures. This has led to a rise in the types of reports dictated, thus requiring increased transcription needs with increased turnaround times and accuracy levels. Our dedicated medical transcriptionists have the skill and experience needed to meet these challenges.
Scope of Our Cardiology Medical Transcription Services
Being a leading cardiology medical transcription company, we are well-versed with handling transcriptions of cardiology conditions such as:
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment/Preventative
- Diagnostic and Invasive Cardiology
- Heart Failure Management
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Interventional Cardiology
- Acute Cardiac Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Electrocardiograms and Echocardiograms and more
- Stress test reports
- Echocardiogram reports
- Cardiac catheterization reports
- Balloon angioplasty reports
- Stents reports
- Cardioversion reports
- 2-D echocardiogram reports
- Doppler assessment reports
- CABG reports
- Stress thallium tests reports
We Follow a Tried and Tested Cardiology Medical Transcription Process that Delivers Top Quality ResultsOur cardiology transcription process goes through the following steps:
- We receive audio/text files of the report/document via encrypted email or SFTP transfer. This includes medical test reports like x-ray, scan, etc
- Our team of expert cardiology transcriptionists listen to the audio files and transcribe the reports
- The transcribed documents go through a 2-level quality check process after which they are arranged in a standardized template format as per your specific requirements
- The edited documents are sent to the client within 24 hours via secured FTP server or encrypted emails
Why Outsource Cardiology Transcription Services to Us?
The benefits that you’ll gain when you outsource cardiology medical transcription services to a premium cardiology transcription company like MedBillingExperts are many. This includes but not limited to:
- Extensive experience in working with EMR/EHR systems: Being a premium cardiology medical transcription company, our services can interface with your EMR seamlessly, while adhering to all HIPAA and HL7 guidelines.
- Convenient dictation options: Being a customer centric company that we are, we give you provision to send in the recordings using the channel of your choice. This includes digital recorder, toll free number, or off your smartphone.
- Multiple levels of quality checking: All the transcribed cardiology reports go through a minimum of three rounds of quality check by our team of experienced proof-readers an editors, which has enabled us to make quality as the corner stone of our operations.
- Affordable pricing: Our cardiology transcription services are affordable. We offer competitive pricing with savings 30-40%.
- Quick TAT: We can transcribe your diagnostic reports between 4 -24 hours depending on the volumes, turnaround time goals, etc.
- No long-term yearly contracts: We do not insist on any long-term yearly contract.
Other benefits of outsourcing cardiology transcription services to MedBillingExperts:
- Our cardiology transcriptionists have at least 6+ years of specialty experience
- We leverage state-of-the-art transcription tools
- Our services are HIPAA compliant
When you outsource cardiology medical transcription services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with a cardiology transcription company that is extremely skilled in tailoring their transcription solutions to meet the cardiology transcription needs of cardiology surgeons, clinics, hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation facilities, long term care facilities, and other healthcare entities.
Contact us today and experience the benefits of outsourcing cardiology medical transcription services to MedBillingExperts.