Taking Ambiguity out of Chiropractic Billing Services
MedbillingExperts has years of experience dealing with the hassles of chiropractic billing - reduced fee reimbursement, complex documentation and routinely postponed payment. We leverage this experience to help you navigate the nuances of chiropractic claims and get them processed effectively and quickly.
Our end-to-end third-party chiropractic billing service includes coding and AR management for Medicare, as well as no-fault injuries and workers’ compensation. We combine the knowledge of our specialized coders with latest technologies and software, to customize solutions that will maximize your revenue collections.
We Provide a Range of Comprehensive Chiropractic Billing Services
Our outsourced chiropractic services can be customized to improve your revenue cycle—we can either be your full-time chiropractic billing company or be part of your billing service by providing outsourced solutions.
Practices have benefitted outsourcing following chiropractic billing services to us:
- Enrolment into the billing system
- Demographic information
- Insurance information
- Insurance verifications
- Billing and Reconciling of Accounts
- Charge entry
- Cash posting
- Accounts Receivable Collections
- Insurance collection
- Patient collection
- AR follow up and collections
Our End-to-End Chiropractic Billing Process
Being a premium chiropractic billing company, we follow a well-crafted process to streamline our billing operations. This can be outlined as follows:
- Customized Practice Management Software: Our chiropractic billing process starts with the integration of our services with your existing medical billing software. We can seamlessly integrate our offerings with whatever software you are using and in case you don’t have a billing software in place, we can help you deploy a customized Practice Management System.
- Access to Your Data: Once we establish a connection with your existing billing software, we will securely access your practice’s account. This enables us to carry out functions such as correctly adjusting patient ledgers and dispatching insurance claims within appropriate time.
- Begin Your Collections: We will establish the framework for medical billing and underlying processes medical coding, accounts receivable management, denial management and insurance claims processing. Once everything is in place, we start the process of collections and ensure continuous stream of revenues for the chiropractic practice.
Regular Reports: We will keep you informed all the way by providing real-time updates via email, allowing you to track production and collections including:
- The number of insurance billing claims generated and submitted every day
- The number of billing claims appealed every day
- The number of claim errors corrected every day
- Total sum of accounts receivable and monthly collection
Our Software Expertise
- COLLOBRATE MD
- Advanced MD
- Eclinical Works (ECW)
- GE Centricity
- Avant MD
Why Outsource Chiropractic Billing Services to MedBillingExperts?
Here are some of the benefits of outsourcing chiropractic billing services to an expert chiropractic billing company such as MedBillingExperts:
Follow Up, Follow Up, and Follow Up
We keep a track of every claim and rigorously follow up on claims that are unpaid or underpaid within 30 to 45 days of submission. In case, the issue is not yet resolved, our billing managers will take the matters to their hand by directly making phone calls to the insurers and pursuing the claims until they are paid.
Every denied claim is appealed immediately, with updated information necessary to reverse the denial and get 100% reimbursement that was due from the insurers.
Guaranteed Cash Flow
Leveraging our global delivery centers, we ensure that a dedicated team of billers and coders will relentlessly pursue your accounts receivable and insurance claims and ensure maximum reimbursements day-in and day-out.
Other Benefits of Partnering with us:
- Certified professional coders with experience in chiropractic billing
- 98% claim acceptance rates
- Aggressive follow-up on unsettled claims
- Complete process transparency
- 24/7 accessibility to patient data and financial information
- We also work on your billing software
- Competitive pricing
When you outsource chiropractic billing services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with a chiropractic billing company that is extremely skilled in eliminating revenue leakages by streamlining your entire billing workflow, thereby helping you optimize revenue collection.
Contact us today and discover the advantage of outsourcing chiropractic billing services to MedBillingExperts.