Building Speed and Efficiency into Your Dental Insurance Verification Process
MedBillingExperts has over 10 years of experience in delivering comprehensive dental insurance verification services to reduce rejected claims and increase revenue for your dental practice.
The scope of our dental insurance verification service includes identifying patient eligibility, understanding the benefits made available under the plan, and confirming coverage with the insurance carrier or company. We carry this out meticulously to ensure the benefits made available to the patient are up to date, all the information contained in the file is correct, and ensure their policy is still in force. This way, we help you prevent claim rejections and denials and insulate for possible losses.
Our resources work round the clock to get all the necessary information from insurance companies. By delegating dental insurance eligibility and verification to us, you can focus on more critical tasks and provide sufficient time to treat patients.
We prevent or reduce rejection rates of Dentists, Orthodontists, Periodontists, Endodontists and Prosthodontists by:
- Verifying the patient’s insurance eligibility through calls to the insurer or online checks
- Checking policy status, claim mailing address, plan exclusions, deductibles, pre-authorization number and so on
- Getting additional information by contacting the patient, if required
By giving due diligence to every minute details and ensuring that every bit of information is checked and re-checked to:
- Prevent payment delays
- Reduce need for claim resubmission
- Eliminate under payment and non-payments
Scope of Our Dental Insurance Verification Services
Our Comprehensive Dental Insurance Verification Solutions Include:
- A verification form customized to your office’s specific needs
- Multiple Verification options:
- Less than 48-hour Emergency requests
- Specialist Verification
- Follow up – Eligibility check/remaining maximums and deductibles
- Full Breakdown – New Patient, Plan or Year
- Complete flexibility to opt for service on a daily or “As Needed” basis
While our insurance verification specialists verify:
- Effective Dates
- Individual Deductibles and Family Deductibles
- Yearly Maximums
- Deductible Met
- Waiting Periods
- Specific Codes (D0140, D0220, 4355, 4341, 4342, 4910, 2950/D2954, 2750, 9940, 9230 and so on)
- Type of Plan/Fee Schedules
- Coverage percentage by Category
- Necessary Documentation
- Claim Submission Information Including:
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Payor ID
- Last Date of Service
- Missing Tooth Clause
We Follow a Tried and Tested Dental Insurance Verification Process that Delivers Optimal Results
We provide the most accurate insurance verification services, which ensures that you leave no money on the table. We start our insurance verification services by collecting documents and details such as:
- A copy of the patient’s dental insurance card
- The date the patient is scheduled to receive dental treatment
- Basic medical information about the patient
Once we receive these documents and details, we:
- Manually verify insurance coverage with the insurer either by calling up or by checking online
- Verify critical details, like effective dates, plan exclusions, type of plan, pre-authorizations, etc.
- Cross-check the gathered details with the billing system and updates it if required
Benefits of Outsourcing Dental Insurance Verification ServicesWe are a leading dental insurance verification company with over 10 years of experience in verifying dental insurance plans with dental insurance carriers. Our exposure has helped us develop an efficient process that guarantees accuracy and speed enable and at the same time helps you save substantially on time and money. Some more benefits that you can enjoy when you outsource dental insurance verification to experts like us include:
As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, we strictly adhere to critical HIPAA compliance standards and follow all HL7, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-11 guidelines and regulations. This means that we follow standardized processes across the department so that our clients can expect consistent and uniform services day in and day out.
Advanced Tools and Technology
We leverage the best insurance verification tools to ensure that the dental insurance verification processes is completed accurately and in the shortest possible time. Consequently, we are able to streamline workflow, improve cash flow and save staff time.
Our insurance verification process is highly scalable because we bank on strategic planning, adequate backup resources and state-of-the-art infrastructure to deliver services when volumes scale up. This helps your business remain steady in face of change in demands.
Reduced Turnaround Times
We complete the dental insurance verification process in the shortest possible time. This gives you a free hand to start the treatment process at the earliest. As a result, your patients are always satisfied with your care.
High Quality Service Standards
We believe in providing high quality services every time. We conduct regular training programs, have well-defined SOPs, and rely on tight quality assurance checks to ensure that only the highest quality of services are offered at all times.
Why Outsource Dental Insurance Verification Services to MedBillingExperts?
Outsourcing dental insurance verification to an expert offshore dental insurance verification company can yield many benefits such as:
- Centralized dental information verification and handling
- Individualized attention to your operational needs
- Accurate and timely reports to track success ratio
Other benefits of outsourcing dental insurance verification services to us:
- Up to 40% reduction on operating cost
- Guaranteed 99.98% accurate verification services
- 30% improvement in account receivable time
- 30% quicker turnaround time
- Complete insurance data security and 100% HIPAA compliance
- Increased number of clean claims
- Increase in cash collections by reducing write-offs and denials
- Robust infrastructure
When you outsource insurance verification services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with an expert patient insurance verification company that is extremely skilled in ensuring that you have all the required information regarding the patient’s coverage, insurance eligibility and patient’s out of pocket costs before the point of service.
Contact us today and discover the advantage of outsourcing dental insurance verification services to MedBillingExperts.