Transcription Services by Radiology Experts
MedBillingExperts specializes in providing prompt, accurate and reliable radiology transcription services to hospitals, radiology clinics, diagnostic centers, imaging centers, clinical ancillary departments, and other medical entities across the US. Over the years, we have been trusted for quality, quick turnaround time — in as less as 24 hours – flexibility, transparency and cost effectiveness.
Radiology Transcription: What We Support
Being an expert radiology transcription company, we are well-versed in transcribing a variety of radiology reports including:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computer Tomography (CT)
- Bone Scans
- Consultations and Progress Notes
- Position Emission Tomography (PET)
- Nuclear Medicine and many more
Our Radiology Transcription Process
We feature best in class medical transcription tools, dictation and quality control processes to provide you full value for your investments. Our streamlined process to transcribe your radiology reports is outlined as follows:
- Step 1: The client forwards the audio dictation files/ hand written text reports to MedBillingExperts
- Step 2: The account manager retrieves the audio and other related resources such as dictations, and assigns it to the designated tier 1 transcriptionist
- Step 3: The tier 1 transcriptionist listens to the audio file, carries out a verbatim transcription using predefined templates and submits the transcription for proofreading
- Step 4: The proofreading team receives the transcribed document and thoroughly scrutinizes the document. Finally, they send a feedback to the tier 1 team
- Step 5: The tier 1 team carries out necessary changes and forwards it to the quality assurance (QA) team
- Step 6: The quality assurance team thoroughly analysis the document for any deviations in quality. They use industry leading techniques such as random sampling technique for this purpose and finally submit a copy of their analysis to the tier 1 and proofreading team
- Step 7: In the end, 99.99% accurate radiology transcriptions are sent to the account manager for final check and once this is done, the final documents are sent to the client in the format of their choice
Why Outsource Radiology Transcription Services to MedBillingExperts?
Some of the reasons why we are regarded as the best radiology transcription outsourcing company in the industry includes:
Trained and Experienced Radiology Transcriptionists
We focus on hiring highly skilled and experienced transcriptionists who have a keen understanding of the specific terminology that applies to radiology. On average our transcriptionists have 5+ years of relevant experience, and many have successfully occupied highly-coveted professional designations like CMT and RMT. We also leave no stone unturned to ensure that our radiology transcriptionists are up-to-date and are passionately committed to producing top-quality documents.
Multi-Level Quality Assurance Process
Unlike other medical transcription companies, we do not send transcribed documents to clients as soon as the transcription process is completed. Each and every transcription is put through additional quality review process, featuring two additional levels of review. Specially trained QA analysts will review and cross-check every specific detail to ensure that your documents are 100% error free and ready for delivery. In the unlikely event that you find any mistake in your delivered document, we’ll correct it at no additional charge.
Easy to Work With
Every client of MedBillingExperts experience unmatched levels of personalized service. They’ll have access to our dedicated help desks, located across diverse locations including the US, India and Philippines, anytime they have a question or concern. What’s more, we do not believe in imposing long-term contracts on our clients, which means that our clients have the liberty to stay with us as long as they are happy or leave otherwise.
Support for 15+ Digital Formats
We provide the transcribed documents in the format that the client desires. This includes:
- Microsoft ADPCM
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Non-Wave and proprietary formats
- Voxware formats
- DSS File format
- SRI format files
Other benefits of outsourcing radiology transcription services to an expert radiology transcription company like MedBillingExperts:
- HIPAA compliant process
- Guaranteed accuracy up to 98%
- HL7 transcription interface
- Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data
- Customized turnaround time (based on client needs)
When you outsource radiology transcription services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with a radiology transcription company that excels in providing quick and reliable medical transcription services for radiology practices.
Contact us now to outsource your radiology transcription services or for other healthcare BPO needs.