Be Organized, Be in Control
MedBillingExperts provide comprehensive operations and clinical management solutions to help you manage pharmacy business more efficiently. Our customized solutions are tailored to streamline procedures, optimize workflow, and reduce expenses, while ensuring strict compliance with regulatory requirements. We have a team of LTC specialized experts, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other pharmacy consultants, who deliver services from 8 global delivery centers.
Our outsourced pharmacy management services help pharmacies, hospitals and Ambulatory Care Centers to:
- Incorporate the latest pharmacy management techniques
- Create efficiencies for pharmacy service
- Improve medication use management
- Maximize resources
- Improve inter-departmental service
Customized Pharmacy Management Services
As part of our pharmacy management solution, we offer support in following key areas:
- Strategic planning
- Medication Use Process Mapping/Analysis
- Operational Dashboard Monitoring
- Inventory control and purchasing management
- Policies and Procedures
- Staffing Assessments
- Drug Cost Audits
While the pharmacy management solution that we offer includes:
- Pharmacy Billing Services
- Refill Order Entry
- New Facility Entry (Including Feasibility Study)
- Refill Request Management
- Emergency Kit Order Entry
- Work Flow Optimization
- Pharmacy Space Optimization
- Pharmacy Regulatory Consulting
- Pharmacy Staff Recruitment and Training
- Document Management
- 340B Drug Program Management for Clinic/Retail or Retail Contract Pharmacies
- 340B Drug Program Audit and Compliance Program
Why Outsource Pharmacy Management Services to MedBillingExperts?
We combine people skills and knowledge with state-of-the-art technology to deliver the best breed of pharmacy business solutions that can curtail costs and improve efficiency. This is also one of the main reasons why we are regarded as one of the leading lights of pharmacy management.
Here are some of the traits that differentiate us from other outsourced pharmacy management companies:
In-depth Understanding of Business Processing
We pride ourselves from the fact that we have managed to station a team of highly competent and experienced individuals who have solved some of the toughest projects in the industry from the very beginning. This immense knowledge and experience base has been a corner stone of our success that has helped us to mature as a serve provider over time and deliver a whole range of services professionally and cost-effectively.
Hunger to Be the Best
We encourage innovation and direct our staff to be on the top of their game by undergoing constant training and skill development programs in the field of pharmacy. Additionally, we make it a point that our skilled resources are well versed with latest Pharmacy Information Systems (PIS) such as CIPS, Frameworks, HBS, Helix, QS1, and so on, and at the same time are abreast with various document management software like Payor Rules, Facility Census Formats, DocuTrack and CoverMyMeds to provide uninterrupted, world-class customer experience round the clock.
Other benefits of outsourcing pharmacy management services to an expert pharmacy management company like MedBillingExperts include:
- 30% – 40% reduction in inventory cost
- 20% – 30% increase in operational revenue
- Improved patient care and quality by pharmacists
- Increased pharmacy efficiencies
- Expanded clinical and administrative services
- Enhanced medication therapy management
- Competent and experienced workforce
- Customized and streamlined workflow
- Access to advanced pharmacy information systems
- High project visibility
- Guaranteed quality
- HIPAA compliance
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Timely Reports
When you outsource pharmacy management services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with a pharmacy management company that is extremely skilled in providing both on-site consulting and on-line support to help pharmacy managers navigate difficult pharmacy management issues in a cost-effective manner.
Contact us today and discover the advantages of outsourcing pharmacy management services to us.