ENT Transcription with Experience and Expertise
MedBillingExperts has over 13 years of experience in helping otolaryngologists document accurate and timely ENT reports. We tap into this experience to provide fast and reliable transcription for various types of reports that pertain to the ENT specialty. Our impeccable track record of providing highly accurate ENT transcription services, coupled with our ability to turn things around in quick times and at extremely cost-effective price, has helped hundreds of ENT physicians and practices realize their business goals with ease.
Our ENT Transcription Services
We have put in place an expert team consisting of highly skilled and experienced of otolaryngology transcriptionists who are well-versed in terminology, procedures, treatments and medication pertaining to conditions or diseases of the throat, mouth, nose, ear, larynx and sinus, and other structures of face and neck. We leverage this expertise and experience to provide accurate transcripts of all medical reports such as and operative reports, discharge summaries, patient progress reports and chart notes associated with different ENT conditions including:
- Voice Disorders
- Sinus Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Hearing (Tinnitus)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Facial Trauma
- Facial Nerve Disorders
We Follow a Tried and Tested ENT Transcription Process that Delivers Results
Being a premium ENT transcription company, we follow well-designed ENT transcription process that has been streamlined over the years. This can be outlined as follows:
- The otolaryngologists send audio recordings, notes and other details via a secure FTP server or by an encrypted email
- The account manager first retrieves these recordings and other documents, and assigns it to the designated tier-1 transcriptionist
- The tier-1 transcriptionist meticulously analyses and decodes the audio, to come up with a verbatim transcription
- The verbatim transcription generated by the tier-1 transcriptionist is forwarded to the proofreading team to carry out a word-by-word analysis. Once this is done, a detailed feedback is sent to the tier 1 team
- Based in the feedback, the tier 1 team carries out necessary changes and forwards the transcript to the quality assurance (QA) team
- The QA team does a quick check for quality using various techniques and flags any deviations
- The reviewed and corrected transcription document is sent to the account manager for a final check. Once it is ascertained that everything is in appropriate shape, the final document is sent to the client
Key Features of Our ENT Transcription Services
Hassle Free Upload
Starting from secure FTP server to encrypted email to toll free number, clients can opt to send in their dictation using a mode of their choice.
Turn Around Time
Leveraging our global delivery centers, we provide highly flexible and client centred TAT options that will help you beat deadlines.
Our outsourced ENT transcription services can be integrated with major platforms like DropBox, Vimeo, YouTube, WordPress and many more.
15+ Output Formats
The final document will be sent to you in the format of your choice. This includes:
- Microsoft ADPCM
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Non-Wave and proprietary formats
- Voxware formats
- DSS File format
- SRI format files
Why Outsource ENT Transcription Services to MedBillingExpers?Some of the benefits that our clients garner when they outsource ENT transcription services to an expert ENT transcription company like MedBillingExperts include:
- 3-tier quality control system
- 1 to 24 hour turnaround time depending on client requirement
- 98+% accuracy
- EMR/EHR integration
- HL7 transcription interface
- Document flow management software for end-to-end tracking of data
- Support for a number of digital formats
- 24x7 customer support
- 24-hour toll-free call-in dictation capabilities
- Digital voice-recorded dictation capabilities
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant document delivery
- As-needed coverage
Every new client will have provision to test out the capabilities of our industry leading ENT transcription services using the free trial option. Once you thoroughly access and are completely satisfied with the efficiency of our outsourced ENT transcription services, you can opt to partner with us and pay for only those transcriptions we provide. Also, unlike other ENT transcription companies, we do not enforce you to sign any long-term contract.
When you outsource ENT transcription services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with an ENT transcription company that is extremely skilled in combining experience, expertice and streamlined processes to provide accurately transcribed ENT reports relating to a wide variety of conditions.
Contact us today and discover the advantage of outsourcing ENT transcription services to MedBillingExperts.