Efficient DME Billing for Best Results
MedbillingExperts has wide experience in handling offshore DME billing services for a range of US-based clients. We leverage this experience to ensure your DME claims are handled with utmost proficiency and accuracy.
DME billing will stay cumbersome due to its inherent nature. To get past this, you need the services of team with in-depth knowledge of reimbursement guidelines (Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Plans) and experience in handling the challenges involved. Our team of DME billing experts have a complete understanding of the complications involved in filing DME claims. Based on this knowledge, we have streamlined the billing process to guarantee you maximum reimbursements in reduced turn-around time.
We Handle an Array of Offshore DME Billing Services
Customized to suit the needs of individual providers/practices our medical billing outsourcing services for Durable Medical Equipment are offered throughout the United States. Employing state of the art software and networking, we access client’s databases remotely to check relevant data, while other information can be sent to us via fax or scan. Our tried and tested offshore DME billing services that are customized to our client’s specific needs are listed below:
Accurate Data Entry
Information pertaining to Durable Medical Equipment is obtained from the provider and entered with high accuracy into a database to ensure that mistakes are not made during the billing process.
Filing of Claims
Expertise gathered over the years gives us extreme scalability and flexibility in filing claims electronically and on paper as per the insurance carrier.
Statements for Practices
Based upon unique specifications of practices or facilities, our company sends statements via mail.
Payments and Audits
Upon receiving payments and explanations from clients, every minute details are posted in our databases and EOB audits are conducted to ensure correct reimbursements.
In case of faulty payments or denials from insurance companies, we file appeals and ensure that the correct reimbursement is received by your practice.
Customized Reporting Schedule
Reports are customized and generated on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, as per the requirements of the practice.
Frequently Updated Fee Schedules
Setting up fee schedules is an important aspect of working with insurance companies and we ensure these are updated every year. As part of our service, we negotiate fee schedules and set them up, so that reimbursements cover inflation and increase in cost of living.
MedBillingExperts also ensures that aging reports are maintained, and claims are followed-up after submission to insurance companies, so that they are reimbursed within the shortest possible time.
Our DME Billing Process
Being a premier DME billing outsourcing company in the industry, we follow a well-crafted billing process that ensures that no money is left on the table. This can be outlined as follows:
- We review all documentation for billable claims, accuracy, compliance, and medical justification
- We submit the claims and update you once we receive a confirmation from Medicare
- A copy of the payment is posted to each patient's account and secondary claim is submitted for all co-insurance amounts due.
- Unacknowledged claims by a payor are followed up on
- Follow-up partial pays, incorrect pays and rejections within 24 hours
- CPAP user compliance tracking and counselling calls to non-compliant patients
Our Software Expertise
We specialize in working with popular billing software, including:
- COLLOBRATE MD
- Advanced MD
- Eclinical Works (ECW)
- COLLOBRATE MD
- Advanced MD
- Eclinical Works (ECW)
Why Outsource DME Billing Services to MedBillingExperts?
As an experienced, full-fledged third-party DME billing company, we:
- Are HIPAA Compliant
- Are certified by Medicare in DME Billing
- Are certified by Medicare to bill all Certificates of Medical Necessity (CMNS)
- Handle claim preparation for secondary insurance claims that do not crossover automatically
- Prepare balances due from patients to you
- Automatically bill rental patients until capped
- Provide complete accounts receivable for your DME billing
- Generate accurate reports available for your end of year books
This means that when you outsource DME billing services to us, you can reap in the benefits of:
- 98% error-free patient entry and sales order creation
- Guaranteed increase in revenue flow
- 30% cost savings assured
- 25% increase in collections in the first few months
- 97% claims paid on first submission
- Significant reductions in A/R days
- Sharp reduction in denials (Minimal financial disruption due to ICD-10)
- Transparent procedures and charges
- 24/7 web-based access
- Multi-specialty expertise
- Complete data security
- Individualized service
- Zero ICD-10 disruption
When you outsource DME billing services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with a DME billing company that is extremely focused on streaming your billing process and ensuring that you receive accurate compensation in the shortest possible time.
Contact us today and discover the advantage of outsourcing DME billing services to MedBillingExperts.