Reduce Bad Debt, Improve Cash Flow
MedBillingExperts’ accounts receivable services are designed to give your business complete control over revenue leaks. We leverage a well-defined and proven collection procedure to generate faster payments across your entire credit portfolio. We also work with you to tailor a customized solution for receivables that require specialized treatment and strategic follow-up. By leveraging our expertise, you get absolute control over complex and expensive process at a fraction of the cost
Types of Accounts Receivable Services We Provide
Being a premium offshore accounts receivable company in the industry, we offer a wide range of accounts receivable outsourcing services to physicians, hospitals, clinics, care centers and medical billing companies. This includes:
- Dealing with third party payers
- Customer Billing
- Order Management
- Cash Management
- Bad Debt Analysis
- Credit Management
- Insurance verification
Associated Services We Provide
Unlike other accounts receivable companies, we can also handle associated services such as:
- Preparing Bills
- Entering receivable transactions into the accounting system
- Issuing credit memos and refund checks approved by the customer
- Maintaining subsidiary receivables ledgers
- Preparing and delivering periodic statements
- Carrying out process adjustments approved by the customer
- Applying cash received to customer accounts and resolving short pays
- Accounts receivable deductions management services
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
Highlights of Our Outsourced Accounts Receivable Services
- Thorough research of accounts to determine a suitable action plan
- Constant analysis for patterns on codes, procedures or any global problems with appropriate timely reports
- Regular QA checking with readily available reports for the client
- System-based eligibility checking
- System-based claim scrubbing before it goes out
- Quarterly coding updates
- 24X7 support, with special assistance during emergencies
- Reduced overhead (30 to 40% below operational costs)
- Customized monthly reports
A Well-defined Accounts Receivable Process Helps Us Deliver Outstanding Results
We follow a well-defined process to ensure that all your account receivables are collected on time and also ensure that we maintain our lead among other accounts receivable companies.
Our Meticulous Accounts Receivable Process Can be Outlined as Follows:
Phase 1: Initial Evaluation of Medical Accounts Receivable
At MedBillingExperts, we do a complete health check-up of your organization’s A/R aging report. Our experts will extensively review the adjustment policy of provider and identify the claims that require immediate adjustments. The team perpetually analyses the timely filling limits and then spot additional claims to be adjusted.
Phase 2: Analysis and Prioritizing Medical Accounts Receivable
A/R experts of MedbillingExperts do a deep analysis of the claims that are identified as uncollectible and the one that failed to get the payment as per the rate of the providers.
Our team also carries out a through assessment to understand the filling appeal limit of major carriers and review the ‘Claims Submission Address’ to map the claims to the correct processing unit. We make sure that reimbursement of the cleaner claims should be as per the contracted fees, without any deductions.
Phase 3: Collecting the Maximum of Medical Accounts Receivable
Our deep domain knowledge helps us to analyse the claims which are within filling limit. Our team ensures that they are re-filled after verification and scanning of the requisite claim information along with correct claim processing address and current medical billing rules.
Our experts also identify the claims which are under the filing limits of the carrier and the ones which failed to get paid as per the contract. All these claims are resubmitted with the necessary documents.
Our Software Expertise in Accounts Receivable
Unlike other accounts receivable outsourcing companies, our specialists are trained to leverage most modern medical billing software. The most prominent one among which are:
- COLLOBRATE MD
- Advanced MD
- Eclinical Works (ECW)
- GE Centricity
- Avant MD
Why Outsource Accounts Receivable Services to MedBillingExperts?
When you outsource accounts receivable services to us, you’ll not only be able speed up your cash recovery and shorten your accounts receivable cycle, but also reap in other benefits such as
- Seamlessly follow-up on outstanding claims, initiate collections, trace claims denial causes, and track pending receivable balances customer-wise and due date-wise
- Precise analysis of your billing operations by our experts, pinpointing issues that can lead to claims denials or incorrect payments and resolving such problems
- Thorough scrutinization of pending accounts receivable balances and segregation of collectible and non-collectible amounts, which helps you to identify and bill co-insurance or deductible amounts to the correct payers
- Periodic reports detailing progress of payments and collections and recommend suitable adjustments
All this will ensure:
- Reduction of denial rate through robust internal process and apt software edits/rules
- Reviewing updates on insurance policies, documentation of process and implementation
- Reduction of AR days
- Rectify unallocated cash value
- Enhanced visibility of outstanding cash values
- Comprehensive reporting tools (through secure portal) for understanding delinquencies
- Customized account treatment
- Improved productivity with 24x7 operations from 8 global delivery centers
- Considerable reduction in operational costs and overheads
- Consistent communication with your customer base
- Data security to ensure complete privacy
When you outsource accounts receivable services to MedBillingExperts, you’ll partner with an accounts receivable company that is counted among the best when it comes to handling the management of order to cash cycle from start-to-finish.
Contact us today and discover the advantage of outsourcing accounts receivable services to MedBillingExperts.